The course aims to enhance the competencies of productivity practitioners in national productivity organizations (NPOs) by equipping them with theoretical and practical knowledge of productivity improvement strategies at the organizational level. This is the prerequisite course for the certification program in compliance with the APO 101 Requirements for Productivity Specialists.
The training course focuses on enhancing the competency of participants in core areas needed by productivity practitioners: training; consultancy; and promotion. At the end of the course, participants are expected to be able to:
• Conduct presentations on productivity promotion plans and strategies;
• Design and deliver productivity training sessions;
• Diagnose productivity problems and recommend solutions;
• Demonstrate relevant interpersonal skills; and
• Recommend suitable productivity tools and techniques.